Wellness Partners LLC (WPL)
Incorporated in December 2001, WPL is a successful Internet publisher, website designer/builder and medical content writing/editing firm. It belongs to a group of companies that includes Seek Wellness, LLC, Wellness Nursing, LLC, and Care Seeker, LLC.
Seekwellness.com is a long established and highly popular source of impartial, professional medical information for consumers and health professionals. WPL has three areas of activity:
- Online publishing
- Website designing/building for its own and clients’ websites
- Medical content writing and editing
WellWeb Development (WDD) is a property of Wellness Partners
Under the direction of Internet Coordinator, Vikki Peroza, WWD develops, maintains and hosts effective web sites for our international clients and our own properties. WDD’s websites tend to be complex, data-base driven sources of continuously updated information. Our work is performed by a panel of experienced, independent, web developers under contract to WDD to provide a fixed number of work hours per month.
WWD is currently seeking new web developers to add to our panel.
You need proficiency in the standard skills:
- Best practices of website design and maintenance
- Database driven websites using MySQL and PHP
- Graphic design and media tools for digital stills, video creation and display
- A good understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Your complete up to date Resume
- On-line samples of your portfolio
- Three business references
- Home based work station with high speed Internet
- Your usual hourly pay rate
Responses that do not include a resume, work samples and required hourly rate will not be considered.
Apply to email@example.com
Posted September 15, 2011