SeekWellness Forums
Advertisement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 12:20 AM

derek is on a distinguished road
FLOMAX not working for me
I was prescribed FLOMAX by my doctor about 3 months ago and have been taking it ever since. However, it hasn’t done much to help my “going, going” problems. I still experience a difficult time urinating at night and pretty much always have a very weak stream. I want to try something new, and I’ve come across a whole heap of supplements for Mens Prostate Health, but I’m not sure which one to choose. Has anyone tried Vitamin D Prostate supplements or maybe an Herbal Prostate Supplement?
Old 01-08-2011, 04:57 AM

seek123 is on a distinguished road
I suggest you meet up with your doctor again and discuss the situation. Or do try another doctor if you must. It is very dangerous to take any such medicines without a doctor’s prescription for LDF-Breast Cancer . There might be people who found vitamin D Prostate supplements or Herbal Prostate Supplements or some other supplements useful but that does not guarantee you the same effect. Moreover it might give you side effects which are worse. So the best way to go about it is to consult a doctor.

Last edited by seek123; 01-18-2011 at 11:14 PM..
Old 03-30-2011, 12:15 PM
sohel2011

every medicine causes different side effects for people. everyone is different so talk with your doctor to see if those are one of the side effects