SeekWellness Forums
Advertisement

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2007, 11:09 PM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation
I have had a aggressive sarcoma removed
I have had a aggressive sarcoma removed from my thigh and all the margins were clear. I have had a CAT scan and there are no signs of spread. They now have said that I must have six sessions of chemo followed by 7 weeks of radiotherapy as the recurrance rate is 50%.How will this aggressive therapy affect these odds and is there an alternative?
Old 01-09-2011, 06:31 AM

seek123 is on a distinguished road
I came across this seek wellness site recently and I find it very helpful. There are many knowledgeable people who visit this forum and provide valuable advice to those in need. I have been going through these threads in cancer control and breast cancer treatment I am sure somebody with a similar background or people who are more aware of radio therapy will come forward and provide you with information. Or you can go through these threads to find people with similar stories.

Last edited by seek123; 01-18-2011 at 11:17 PM..
Old 04-28-2011, 07:41 AM
sohel2011

hey all of you,
This forum give us opportunities for sharing ideas , problems , changing things , finely I got the finest forum where i release my problems