Information courtesy of SeekWellness.com
Do you have a question about urinary incontinence or one of the following pelvic problems:
- overactive bladder
- incontinence after prostate surgery
- prostate cancer
- stress incontinence
- urge incontinence
- pelvic muscle rehabilitation
- interstitial cystitis
- pelvic pain or vulvodynia
We're sorry that our Ask a Nurse feature is no longer operational but you can still search the database for answers to your questions.
A few things you should know before you search for an answer to your question...
To ask your question...
Our free ask a nurse feature allows our visitors to access expert help on a variety of pelvic health disorders by searching our database of questions and answers.
- Read our disclaimer below.
- Check the box indicating your acceptance.
- Click the "Continue" button.
* Disclaimer Acknowledgement